Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Micah's "Party Animal" 1st Birthday Bash!

Our wild one had the best time celebrating his first year of life, at his Party Animal themed birthday party. He loved having so many of his friends and loved ones there to celebrate with him. He was not however very enthusiastic about the cake... He doesn't seem to appreciate sweets. Which has be questioning if he's truly my son after all. But all teasing aside, we loved having dear friends come and celebrate this little life. He truly was the life of the party. 





Micah loved his very own teepee that I made for him. I must say I'm rather fond of it myself, and it's pretty fun to play in with the little babes. Plus, it was a big bonus to not have to put the money down to buy one of our own and got pretty close to replicating the ones we've had our eye on for quite some time. 

Micah eyeing his cake in wide-eyed wonder, but quick to decide that he was not interested in eating any of it himself. A bit anticlimactic if you ask me, but I can't say I'm complaining that he isn't a fan of sugar (at least at the moment...)
It was very sweet that although he decided that he did not enjoy the cake that he thought his mama might. 
Micah: asking for more of anything else please!

Micah: Mom... by more I didn't mean a cupcake... Not interested.
Photography by my rad sis, Ariel Axsom, of Ariel Renee Photography.














No comments:

Post a Comment